Tellybuzz in conversation with the gorgeous Seema Mishra who essays the role of Dipalii, RK's girlfriend in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...

"Dipali is a grey character in Madhubala" - Seema Mishra

Tellybuzz in conversation with the gorgeous Seema Mishra who essays the role of Dipalii, RK's girlfriend in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...


How does it feel playing a negative role onscreen?
It feels wonderful, specially because there is no monopoly in it. I am just playing somebody who can play different things at different times, other than being someone who plays the same thing at all times. I have the opportunity to be angry, emotional and mean too. It is lovely to play such character. Dipali according to me is a grey character in Madhubala. But there is something called negative character on TV which I have never been able to understand.
 
What are you like in real life?
I am a very different person in real life. I am very emotional and value relationships a lot. I love people and I am someone who is very simple when she needs to be and very easy going.
 
How has your journey been in the industry so far? I have been in the industry since the past 10-11 years, but what I am doing currently has given me a lot of recognition because the medium is such. Television is the quickest medium as far as fame is concerned. You get fame over night. I did a few shows 5-6 years ago on TV and television wasn't exactly something I wanted to do.

Every girl's dream is to start with films and it was no different with me. However, when you move forward and the struggle begins, you realize that the medium is not that important as much as the kind of work you get to do. TV happened for me and I am glad that the journey has been smooth. There were some rough paths because of many things and my own choice for not doing TV for a very long time.
If not an actor then what would you had been doing? I would probably have been a writer.
How is the bonding between you, Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami on the sets?
It is very nice, you would have to see it to believe it. We always have fun and Vivian is a prankster. He is always playing pranks around the set and is a fun loving person. In fact he entertains everyone on the set. Drashti and I have a very nice relationship. We are very friendly with each other.
Your favourite food? I love Italian and Indian cuisine. I also like a bit of Continental.
Your favourite holiday destination?
Holiday destination has to be up North in India and European countries abroad.
A movie you are looking forward to watch?
I am looking forward to watch Lootera as the cinematography looks very promising and Vikram Aditya Motwane has given us Udaan before this. I would want to see what he has in store for us now.
 
Your definition of true love? My definition of true love is to be understanding.
 
Message to your fans on India-Forums?
If you can be honest for every single day of your life and for every single minute have made it all worth it.

No comments:

Audience Favorites