Rucha Hasabnis who has planned a surprise party for her dad on his birthday today...

"I don't need a super hero when I have my dad"

says Rucha Hasabnis who has planned a surprise party for her dad on his birthday today...


The gorgeous and talented Rucha Hasabnis who is seen playing the role of Rashi in Star Plus' popular show Saath Nibhana Saathiya, has planned a surprise party for her beloved dad on his birthday today.
We got in touch with her and she said, "My dad is my best friend. I wrote a poem for him today which came naturally to me. The first line of the poem read 'I don't need a super hero when I have a dad like him', which I mean from the bottom of my heart. He is an idol to me and I can do anything and everything for him."
Further she added saying,"On this very special day of his life I have planned a surprise party for him. I have booked a bungalow near the hills which is close to Thane, where my extended family (relatives) will also join in and I am sure its going to be fun."

"I am on my way to Mumbai from Mahabaleshwar. I had taken leave for a few days to have a good time and enjoy. Now I am waiting for the surprise plan and my dad's reaction for it. Hope he likes my surprise which I have planned all by myself" she concluded

No comments:

Audience Favorites