A new character to be introduced in Star Plus' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara...

Prinal Oberoi in Pyaar Ka Dard

A new character to be introduced in Star Plus' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara...

Prinal Oberoi who was last seen in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 1 and had done a number of cameos in  Life OK's weekly crime based show Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath is all set to come back with Rajshree Productions' daily soap Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha MeethaPyaara Pyaara... on Star Plus.

Our sources confirmed saying that there will be an entry of a new character essayed by Prinal in the popular daily soap which will hold an important place in the show.

We got in touch with her to find out more and she said,  "I am very excited for the show and I am looking forward to it. I really hope people will like my character in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... Today is the first day of shoot and I am already enjoying it. I cannot reveal much about my character at this stage, but you all will come to know soon"

We wish Prinal Oberoi a hearty congratulations for bagging a new show.

No comments:

Audience Favorites