Kushal "is quite happy" after receiving the Fresh New Face Award at the Indian Telly Awards

Kushal Tandon

Handsome hunk Kushal Tandon who won Fresh New Face (Male) for Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Star Plus) at the 11th Indian Telly Awards was quite happy at receiving this honor.

“My show has not yet completed one year and yet we are popular. I feel my hard work has paid off. The entire production house guys partied all night. It was double dhamaal as Cinevistaas also won the Best Youth Show – Fiction Dil Dostii Dance (Channel V) award.”

So how important are awards in your life? “Well, I don’t hanker for them but if someone considers you to be worthy enough to confer one you, it does feel proud. This early recognition will inspire me to put in more efforts in the future.”

Coming to the track in his show, Kushal shares, “Currently, Virat just
wants to help Maanvi (Niaa Sharma) come out of this deadly disease but later feelings will develop. She already loves me but right now I just take her as a friend.”

Congrats, Kushal!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites