As fresh as a dew drop-Akanksha Singh

What is the feeling when after a hot and humid night you spot a drop of dew on a grass? Of course, it is that of freshness, liveliness and vivacity.

Identical feelings surge in one’s heart when as a television lover one sees Akanksha Singh act in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (produced by Sunshine Productions). Yes, she is also fresh, lively and full of life as a performer. And aptly recognising her talent, she was conferred the coveted award of the Best Fresh Face (Female) Award at the 11th Indian Telly Awards.

"It was unexpected to get an award because competition was high and many new faces were introduced. I just did my work and enjoyed it thoroughly. Getting an award was never in my mind," said the lovely lady flashing her pearlies.

Akanksha further went on to promise, "I am feeling great as I got awarded for my first show itself. I will keep up with my good work and will entertain my audience for as long as I can,"

Congratulations, Akanksha!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites