Vishal Karwal turned down good offers as he is committed to Dwarkadheesh

Vishal Karwal

Vishal Karwal is currently seen in and as Dwarkadheesh on Imagine. He has been associated with this mythological offering right from the start. And though he is having a good time playing this character, the constant travelling has tired him. Incidentally, the set of this show is located in Baroda, while this handsome actor resides in Mumbai.

“I have been offered a lot of shows in the past few months and I regret not having accepted them, as they were some wonderful shows. But since I am committed to Dwarkadheesh, I turned down the offers. But once my show ends, I will love to take up a show, that is devoid of tiresome travelling,” says this stunning actor.

Though he is open to take different subjects, he is sure of one thing “I would want to take up a show that’s set up in Mumbai as I am tired of travelling from Mumbai to Baroda and back again,” says the actor. Apart from that Vishal doesn’t want to do a show with a rural backdrop as he has already done such a show in the past (read Bhagyavidhata aired on Colors).

But this hunk maintains that he is elated to be part of Dwarkadheesh: “I have been a part of this show from the very beginning but during my stay in the show I have seen a lot of actors leaving this show due to various reasons. However, I have been very happy with my series.”

“The best part is that I get two days off (Saturday- Sunday) which I had never got in three and a half years of my career. And I have planned that I will ask for an off on Sundays, no matter whichever show I take,” ends Vishal with a smile.

No comments:

Audience Favorites