Sudhanshu to play a don in Tamil film Billa 2

Sudhanshu Pandey

As a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I was given the onus to file an article. So, I decided to call up my good friend and very talented actor, Sudhanshu Pandey, and find out what he is busy doing these days. Well, while conversing with him I found out that he is part of a Tamil film, titled Billa 2. He will be seen playing the role of a dreaded don, Billa 2.

“As don is to Bollywood, Billa 2 is to South,” smiles Sudhanshu.

The movie is slated to releases next month. May 2012.

Furthermore, he is also a part of Yash Patnaik’s (Beyond Dreams Productions) upcoming show on Star Plus, Suli. “Yash is my buddy and I am happy working with him. It’s a special appearance,” says Sudhanshu.

At the personal front, many are not aware of the fact that he also runs a hospitality business along with his wife.

“It is a kitchen without a restaurant business. We take catering orders for parties and other events,” he ends.

Well, Sudhanshu, have a great a life ahead.

No comments:

Audience Favorites