Shweta Tiwari "thoroughly enjoys" being a part of Parvarrish

Shweta Tiwari

There is only one word that symbolizes Shweta Tiwari… “hotness”. The beautiful belle, who became the first woman contestant to win Colors’ reality show Bigg Boss, is currently part of DJ’s A Creative Unit’s Parvarrish (Sony Entertainment Television). The show completed 100 episodes recently and to commemorate the achievement, the makers threw a big success bash at a city based club.

The vivacious and sizzling hot lady –who gained great popularity playing Prerna in Balaji Telefilms’ Kasautii Zindagi Kay –entered the venue looking smoking hot wearing a sexy black one piece.

“The cast and crew of the soap are truly lovable and I love my bacchas. They are very smart and friendly. I have always loved television, be it Bigg Boss and now Parvarrish. I feel humbled as a mother I feel very responsible and I can relate to it. I thoroughly enjoy doing the show,” she said with a smile on her lips.

She entered the party a bit late and when asked the reason she winked and replied, “I was shooting all day and got ready in just half an hour.”

She went on to enjoy at the bash, gelling well with the kids and also danced a lot. Finally, when asked about her future plans, she said, “Currently, I am busy with this show. But given a chance, I would definitely go for it. As of now, it’s only Parvarrish,” she ended.

Well, Shweta, you are a beauty and you rock!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites