Shweta Munshi might take up theater after marriage

Shweta Munshi

Common folks… let’s all sing in unison for Shweta Munshi…congratulations and celebrations…Go on…continue singing…make sure you hit the right notes. Yes, you are doing great. Okay, now ask why are we singing for Shweta? Well, the lovely lady, seen in Star Plus’ Maykee Se Bandhi Dor, is all set to take the holy nuptial vows with his long time boyfriend, Ratikant, in June (2012).

Shweta got engaged to Ratikant, after being in a relationship for more than two and a half years, on 11 December 2011. Post wedding, she will shift to Pune.

“My to-be husband is an hotelier in Pune so after the wedding I will shift there,” shares the gracious lady. So what about her acting career? Will it come to an abrupt end? “I will obviously not quit acting but I am not sure how things will work out in the future. But I have been thinking of doing some theater in Pune. In fact, I might become a RJ, as people tell me that I have a good voice.”

Talking about her wedding preparations, she shares, “In a wedding, shopping never ends till the last minute. For my reception, I will wear clothes designed by Sabyasachi and for shaadi I will wear a traditional red saree. The wedding will be a Vedic Hindu one.”

And the guest list includes? “My friends, family members and my co-stars from the shows I’ve been a part of. But I am sure that the guest list will be a big one as my fiancée also has many friends and acquaintances.”

Finally, before bidding ciao ciao, Shweta said that for honeymoon, the couple has some places in mind, but “are yet to zero down on a particular place.”

Shweta and Ratikant, have a rocking life ahead!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites