Rukhsar Rehman is "biased" towards her show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Rukhsar Rehman

Beautiful and sensuous Rukhsar Rehman says that she is “biased” towards her show Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (Director’s Kut) on Sony Entertainment Television, wherein she essays the role of Dr Mallika. She also thinks that it is “one of the best shows as of now.”

“I love my character as it is not entirely good or bad but has grayish tinge to it. Mallika is too possessive about Dr Ashutosh (played by Sharad Kelkar),” she shares with Tellychakkar.com.

So is she similar to her character in real life as well? “Not at all. I enjoy life and I am very bubbly in real life. Mallika has been waiting for Dr Ashutosh for the past 12 years now, I would never do that in real life,” she goes on to state.

Moreover, she is happy with Kuch Toh… and is not keen on taking up any other project as of now. And what about the show’s dwindling numbers? “I feel the TRPs have been constant in the last three weeks. Anyways, I will give 10 on 10 to my show.”

Finally, she concludes by saying, “I love shooting for Kuch Toh… as the team is small but an amazing one. I am attached to each and every member of the cast and crew. Sharad is also very friendly as a person.”

No comments:

Audience Favorites