Rehaan Roy wants him and his family to be happy "forever" in life

Rehaan Roy

Meet the new kid on the block, hot and handsome, Rehaan Roy. He is currently stabbing hearts with his performance as Rishi in Ravi Ojha Productions’ Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein (Star Plus). And this body of talent celebrated his birthday on 15 April 2012. Instead of partying hard or putting the dance floor on fire, he threw a small party at home and spent the day with his close friends.

“I had especially taken an off on my b’day as I wanted to spend it with my loved ones. And I got a best surprise of my life when all my brothers and sisters surprised me by throwing a bash at 12 in the midnight. Though I was away from shoot, my co-actors wished me. It was really a special moment,” shared Rehaan with a smile.

So what are the things which he religiously does on his birthdays? “

“Usually on every birthday I visit a temple, but this year I went to a church in Andheri (East), Mumbai. It was really peaceful there. Apart from that, I indulge in some charity work every year.”

And what about gifts? “Well, I got many gifts but the special one was a Blackberry phone which my younger brother gifted it to me. I wanted to have it since a long time. Before I opened the gift, he tried to fool me by saying that it was a perfume, but it was my dream gift.”

Finally, he ended by mentioning his ultimate birthday wish, “I just want me and my family to stay healthy and happy the entire life. I hope God gives me strength to overcome challenges and even if I commit mistakes, I learn from them and move on.”

Rehaan, have a great life ahead!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites