Ratan Rajpoot missed her parents on her birthday

Ratan Rajpoot

The beautiful and petite Ratan Rajpoot turned a year older recently. And she celebrated this occasion with orphaned kids and few close friends. “I had been to an orphanage as I love spending time with them; it was a great feeling,” she informs Tellychakkar.com.

“I enjoy my birthday a lot no matter what, it’s a very special day and I always spend it with my family. But this time I was away from them. One thing that I religiously follow on my birthday is touching my parents’ feet, however, this time I couldn’t and missed them a lot. Also, I used to demand gifts from them when at home. This time I got teddy bears, flowers and many more things,” Ratan goes on to say.

What about party? “I am not a party person and don’t party as such but I had a wonderful time with the kids and my friends.” Ratan just loves fruit cakes and on this birthday she cut many of them. “I love fruit cakes and in all I cut 5 to 6 cakes including mango, chocolate, fruit cake and different flavors of chocolate.”

Here’s wishing Ratan a great life ahead.

No comments:

Audience Favorites