Pracheen Chauhan is the new Kanha; Bharadwaj family to exit in Choti Bahu

Tellychakkar.com recently reported about Barkha (Benaf Dadachandji) re-surfacing in Zee TV’s Choti Bahu. Now we are back with some more exclusive dope on the changing track, entries, exit and much more.

The first most important development that we would like to divulge is that Pracheen Chauhan has been signed by the makers (DJ’s A Creative Unit) to play the new Kanha in the show. Pracheen was last seen in Colors’ Havan. Furthermore, Nishant Shokeen used to play the role of Kanha but the production house had to bring in a replacement after he opted out of the serial.

On the ongoing track, a source revealed that the Bharadwaj family will make an exit from the soap within the next couple of days. Majority of the family members will turn positive barring Sonia (played by Kishwer Merchant).

Coming back to Kanha, Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) will tell the lord to save her twin sister or else she will threaten to kill herself. This will lead to a scene wherein Kanha will appear and save Radhika’s sister, the source went on to inform.

“I am doing this kind of role for the first time. It’s not in my comfort zone but I hope I will get used to the character in a week’s time. It’s a challenge for me and I hope my fans will like me as the new Kanha,” confirmed Pracheen to Tellychakkar.com.

We talked to Rubina as well and she also confirmed, “Yes, Pracheen is the new Kanha and we are shooting together today (13 April 2012).”

Finally, this is what Kishwer had to say on her exit, “It was good to be part of the show for a few months as I got to meet new people and had fun together. Now it’s time to move on to another show though it was not expected that it will end so soon as I was informed that it would be a cameo of three months. Anyways, I have no complaints about it.”

We hope that viewers love Pracheen as the new Kanha in Choti Bahu!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites