Ojaswi Oberoi will be be seen as Meenaxi in 'Aasman Se Aage' met her idol Madhuri Dixit..



Ojaswi Oberoi , who was last seen as 'Anokhi' in 'Behenein' on Star Plus will now be playing the character of 'Meenaxi' in Life OK's upcoming show 'Aasman Se Aage' .

This is a dream come true opportunity for her. Ojaswi is a trained Kathak dancer and also happens to be a big fan of Madhuri Dixit.

She also got the golden opportunity of meeting her idol and was very excited when she spoke to Tellybuzz - , " Yes, I am very huge fan of Madhuri Dixit she is my idol in dancing and acting. I met her recently while shooting for the promo of our show. I got an opportunity to engage in a chat with her. Initially I fumbled a lot with words but soon it eased out. She is such a professional as soon as she saw my movements she knew my Guruji's name. We both have the same Guruji."

Aasman Se Aage is a show which will focus on bitter reality behind numerous reality shows. The promos of the show have already caused a stir and created a buzz with the audience.

No comments:

Audience Favorites