Natasha Sharma aka Sia would love to re-enter Laado

Natasha Sharma

The beautiful actress Natasha Sharma wowed the audiences with her portrayal of Sia in Colors’ Laado. But she opted out of it, with the show taking a leap of 18 years. But afterthat move, she has not been seen in a meaty role. She was last seen playing a spirit in Rajshri Productions’ Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV. And her fans have been missing her ever since and want her back in the Colors’ show.

“Even I would love to enter Laado again. I had a great time working with team and have great memories. If there’s a performance oriented role in this daily, I would definitely be back in Laado,” Natasha tells Tellychakkar.com. She further tells us that since her character Sia, died in the series, she will be seen in another character. What sort of role will she readily take up? “I would love to experiment, but I won’t take up just anything that comes my way, I believe in quality more than quantity,” reveals the lovely actress.

Natasha was also part of a reality series, Comedy Circus on Sony Entertainment Television. She was paired opposite comedian Kapil Sharma. “It was a very rejuvenating experience. Since I was doing Laado and Comedy Circus simultaneously, I found it extremely good. I was actually making people cry and laugh at the same time,” she beams.

Coming back to Laado, the show that made her a household name, she says the daily will always be close to her heart. “It will always be special for me. But nothing is permanent in life and one has to move on,” ends Natasha.

No comments:

Audience Favorites