My onscreen chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak, says Barun Sobti

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani

Barun Sobti made his TV debut with Star Plus’ Shraddha. And now he is keeping the audiences glued to TV screens as Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, who shares a love-hate relationship with Khushi (Sanaya Irani).

Off screen, Barun is considered to be media shy. “I am not only media shy but even otherwise I am shy, I don’t open up immediately. But if I am comfortable with someone then I am definitely not shy,” the hunk reveals to Tellychakkar.com.

Though onscreen he is seen fighting with Khushi all the time, the situation is very different in reality. “I would say our onscreen chemistry is ‘Khatarnak’. However, off screen we enjoy a lot. Sanaya is cool and calm as a person. It is great to have a co-star like her.”

In fact, he also praises Sanaya’s boyfriend, TV actor Mohit Sehgal. “He doesn’t come on the sets to meet Sanaya, but I have met him otherwise. I would like to say that he is a good guy and a friend.”

Talking about his professional life, he says, “It’s good, but nothing exciting is happening these days. I am just following a routine. I reach the sets, work the whole day and return home tired and I do the same thing the next day.”

The show is immensely popular and has also helped Barun earn great female fan following. “It feels great to know that many people love and appreciate your acting.” But with Star Plus all set to bid adieu to many of its shows, doesn’t he feel insecure? “I do not feel insecure at all. The show I am part of is rocking the number charts and I don’t think it will ever go through a bad phase.”

On the personal front, Barun is happily married. However, given that actors have a hectic life, how does he manage to spend time with his spouse? “I do not get much time to be with her, however whenever possible I spend time with her. Till date, there hasn’t been any major tiff due to such reasons, but if she does get upset, I will leave no stone unturned to please her.”

Being part of the entertainment industry means that Barun is surrounded by beauties. But, he doesn’t find it exciting. “There’s nothing great in being surrounded by beautiful ladies, as they don’t attract me,” ends Barun.

No comments:

Audience Favorites