Mouli Ganguly denies having her lip enhanced

Mouli Ganguly

Mouli Ganguly, the good looking actress, is currently seen as Anushka in Balaji Telefilms’ Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television. Though the audiences love her in this series, they couldn’t help notice that her lips and cheeks look different.

Apparently, this beauty is believed to have gone under the knife to change her look and do justice to the character of Anushka who leaves no opportunity to woo Pradeep (Pawan Shankar). And considering that Mouli is seen onscreen after a gap of more than a year, this act of hers was considered justifiable.

So Tellychakkar.com decided to speak to this stunner to find out whether these rumors are true or not, but Mouli denies them. “O God! Many people have come up to me and asked just the same question. But neither I gone under the knife nor have have I taken any injection to look beautiful.”

But what’s with her enhanced look? “I have lost a lot of weight and more so from my face. I also had water retention problem, which is now under control. Probably without the fat on my face, my lips look more prominent. But I have not done any kind of surgery. It’s just the weight loss and nothing else has changed in me. I am the same as I was before,” clarifies Mouli.

In fact, she denies the possibility of her going under the knife to look more beautiful. “I will never do something like that,” she ends.

No comments:

Audience Favorites