Kavi Kumar Azad aka Dr Haathi is a superb human being

Kavi Kumar Azad aka Dr Haathi

Click on the pic to view slideshow

The entire office wore a smile when they learned that Kavi Kumar Azad aka Dr Haathi of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah was coming in as the guest editor. Everyone was excited to meet him. And when he entered the office, he enlivened the ambience with his soothing smile and subtle humour.

“I would love to have some tea,” said Kavi.

Then he went on to state his life’s journey. “I hail from Bihar and I always wanted to be a part of the glamour industry. So, I ran away from my home at an early age and came to Mumbai. Then I started getting minor roles in TV and movies, but finally got recognition with Taarak Mehta…” he shared.

Many are not aware of the fact, that like his name, he is also a kavi (poet) in real life. He has been penning his lyrical thoughts since many years now and while conversing with team Tellychakkar, he shared some of his poems with us. And we have to mention…they were wonderful.

“I write whenever I get the right mood. As a person, I like to spend time with children and even today I play with toys. I feel good. I always have a guitar kept at my car. I don’t know how to strum but one of my friends does know. Together we go to Marine Drive at night and sing songs. It’s wonderful.”

Finally, after spending some wonderful time with all of us, he said that professionally he is happy being with Taarak…and is not looking for any change at this point of time.

Well, Kavi ji, we all love you and please keep spreading smiles for years to come!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites