Karan Wahi doesn't date his co-stars

Karan Wahi

Put your hands up in the air fans, as here is some news on dashing and super sexy Karan Wahi. Karan is currently seen as Rohan in Sony Entertainment Television’s Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. There have been reports in the media that his character is turning grey in the show. So is it true?

“I have also learned about in from the papers. I don’t know anything beyond it,” replies the charming actor.

At the personal front, he is part of the All Star Football Club. “There are around 15 to 20 people in the club and I have signed the contract under which I will be playing three matches every year. I am the only actor from the TV industry, rest are from the Bollywood fraternity.”

Okay. We get it. So what about his love life? Is he dating someone? “No, I am single,” he shoots back.

Will he date his co-star from the show, Kritika Kamra? “I don’t date my co-stars”, and ask him further if he wants to date some other girl from the TV industry and he answers, “No comments.”

Finally, he waves goodbye by thanking all his fans for the constant love and support.

No comments:

Audience Favorites