Karan V Grover doesn't mind experimenting for his character in Yahaan Main...

Karan V Grover

Karan V Grover is the handsome hunk of TV. However, recently he shaved his head off for his role in Rajshri Productions’ Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV. For others, it is a sign of his dedication, but for Karan it is no big deal. “Shaving my head for a role is not a big thing as it helps me do justice to the role I am playing. Also, I think audiences get bored watching the actors in the same look for two years. So I thought of experimenting with my look. Also, I believe when one stops experimenting fiction loses its creativity,” he tells Tellychakkar.com.

Karan’s experimenting spree doesn’t end here. In fact, he also attended a special workshop. Incidentally, in the show, Karan will suffer from medical disorder PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), after the mishap that killed all the male members in the Sharma family.

"Yes, I have consulted a psychiatrist as well as a psychologist. My mom is a medical counsellor and one of her psychologist friend helped me learn the nuances of the ailment. In fact, the niece of our (the show) writer is a psychiatrist and she too helped me. We (The production house, channel and me) wanted to show the ailment realistically and in no way wanted to make fun of it. Our only agenda was to make the illness look genuine and authentic."

Here’s one dedicated actor we have.

No comments:

Audience Favorites