I Luv My India is a different and unique concept, says Ayaz Ahmed

Ayaz Ahmed

Ayaz Ahmed is a talent to reckon with. This young man burst into the scene of entertainment with Roadies season 5 and later went on to feature in daily soaps like, Kitani Mohabbat Hai (Imagine) and Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna (Star Plus).

This smart looking actor is currently a part of DJ’s A Creative Unit’s show on SAB TV, I Luv My India. “It is a very different and unique concept dealing with jingoism in a comical way. If you watch the show then you will realise that anyone will react in the same way like me. After all, I am being forced to marry and become a sarpanch,” he shares with Tellychakkar.com.

He further continues, “The inputs that I get from all my co-actors are different and very helpful. I learn a lot from Arun Bali and even Himaniji. Moreover, I share my vanity with Imran Khan and he is fun to be around with.”

And what about your future plans, “Currently, I am focusing only on I Luv My India. Later if I get any offer then I will take it up. I have done comedy and would love to try out other genres,” he concludes.

No comments:

Audience Favorites