Here's unveiling…hot and bold Ankur Verma

Ankur Verma

Ooh la la…now this is what we call a super sexy photo. Look above and you will realise what is meant by the word “hotness”. Yes, fans of Bijju ji, don’t die of shock after seeing this Haryanvi actor in this dare bare avatar.

“I have no qualms about this picture. I am a model (has done print, ramp and music videos) and I am quite bold,” states Ankur Verma, who is currently playing the lead in Rajan Shahi’s Jamuna Paar (Imagine).

Furthermore, he is also not perturbed with the fact that certain section of TV audience might get turned off by this picture. “I have a life beyond my sweet character. I love modeling and if some interesting offer comes along I will do it again.”

Anyways, the show does not boast of great numbers so we hope may be some new audience might get attracted to this rich fashion designer meeting poor artisan story after watching this picture (wink, wink).

No comments:

Audience Favorites