Given a chance, Anupriya will definitely pair opposite Harshad

Anupriya Kapoor

Anupriya Kapoor-the name is enough to drive her fans crazy. She gained mindboggling popularity as Taani in Balaji Telefilms’ Tere Liye and till date, resides in the hearts of millions. But since then, she has gone missing from the small screen.

“I know my fans want to see me on the screen as soon as possible. I am getting offers but nothing is exciting me to the extent of giving a nod. Currently, I am busy travelling and it is keeping me busy,” she shares with Tellychakkar.com.

Now, in the entertainment industry, link ups are a common phenomenon. Stories of Anupriya and her co star in Tere Liye, Harshad Chopda’s love affair became the talk of the town. Rumours of them dating and coochie-cooing in real life started hitting headlines on newspapers and entertainment portals on a regular basis. But both Anupriya and Harshad have always taken the denial mode. So in the future, will she pair opposite Harshad ? “Why not… If something interesting comes up then I would definitely love to work with him. But actors don’t get repeated in TV shows very often. But if everything falls into place, then we will be seen together again on the tube,” she ends.

We are sure that fans will go crazy to see Harshad and Anupriya romancing on the screen all over again. What say!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites