Controversy queen Rakhi Sawant, who is said to be upset with southern star Dhanush

Controversy queen Rakhi Sawant, who is said to be upset with southern star Dhanush for cancelling a performance with her at the last minute, says the singer-actor must have felt threatened by her.

dhanush and rakhi sawant

Controversy queen Rakhi Sawant, who is said to be upset with southern star Dhanush for cancelling a performance with her at the last minute, says the singer-actor must have felt threatened by her.

"Actually he thinks that he can't dance and he thought that I will overshadow him. That's why he did this, but I love his song," the 33-year-old said on the sidelines of an event here.

Rakhi is said to have been angry with Dhanush for cancelling a performance where he was supposed to perform with Rakhi on "Kolaveri di".

However, Rakhi has now forgiven Dhanush, whose hit bi-lingual song has crossed over 50 million hits on YouTube. She now hopes to work with him in future.

"I love Dhanush and Rajinikanth. I don't want to comment on him because I really liked his song. Whatever he did to me, it's okay. I have forgiven him," said Rakhi.

"He even called me later and said that he didn't have time, so he couldn't make it. ... Maybe it's because his film was also going to release, but he said that next time he will do it," she added.

Rakhi was last seen in an item number in the film "Loot". Her TV show "Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyaan" kept her busy in 2011, and she also made an appearance on the finale of "Bigg Boss 5".


No comments:

Audience Favorites