Amrapali Gupta doesn't mind being tagged "arrogant" and is not at all fond of Anas Khan

Amrapali Gupta

Tantrums and stars go hand in hand. And the latest one to throw attitude on the set of a show is actress Amrapali Gupta aka Sonali of Sahara One’s Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajhna.

Our sources have informed us that there are times when Amrapali passes comments at her co stars, even senior actors, and often resorts to hurling abuses at the production people. If that was not enough, she also sobs and sheds tears at the drop of a hat.

Tellychakkar.com decided to get in touch with Amrapali and ask her if she is really the troublemaker on the set, “I do not like people who are not serious about work and I don’t talk to them. Their attitude towards work does irk me at times.”

Moreover, one fine day she also got into a verbal tiff with her co-star, Vidya Sinha.

“Well, Vidyaji had to leave early that day and I was busy discussing about my cheque (payment) with one of the production boys as I was yet to receive it. That’s when Vidyaji passed a comment stating ‘I am ready. Ask her (Amrapali) to get ready.’ I did not like it and said that it was nobody’s business to tell me when to get ready or not. In fact, Vidyaji asked me if that comment was thrown at her but I chose not to reply to avoid a big fight.”

Hmm…things seem to be quite murky. She further went on to state that she is not very fond of her male co star, Anas Khan, who plays the role of Deven.
“The only reason I don’t like him is because he is not at all serious about his work. In fact, he hasn’t said a single dialogue properly in these nine months on the show. And on top of that, he is always late.”

And what about her shedding tears on the set? “I cried day before yesterday. I cry a lot of times when I am angry. I either cry or vent it out.”

Lastly, Amrapali has no qualms on being called arrogant, “I can’t talk to everybody and I can’t be friends with everybody. People may call it arrogance or attitude, but this is how I am.”

No comments:

Audience Favorites