Amit Pachori's lucky "ink"

Amit Pachori

Amit Pachori is tall, handsome and has a super sexy physique. And amplifying his sex appeal is a unique tattoo on his right arm. The actor, who is currently playing the role of Netaji Palkar on Colors’ Veer Shivaji and also seen in Sahara One’s Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage and DD’s Pehchaan, shares with Tellychakkar.com some of his “ink” facts.

“I wrote mrityunjay mantra on my right arm. I usually perform my own stunts and while shooting them I was getting hurt a lot. But since I got the tattoo done, I have been getting less injured.”

He further continues, “I remember I was shooting for Jhansi Ki Rani and I was performing a horse riding scene. I met with an accident but thanks to the tattoo, I did not hurt myself really bad. Since then I have started to believe completely in the power of the mantra.”

Though the ink looks really cool, Amit doesn’t flaunt it in every show and scene. But audience did get a chance to see it in Dwarkadheesh, wherein he was seen as Duryodhan.

“The channel and the production house (Sagar Pictures) liked the tattoo a lot and they asked me to show it on the screen. But many people thought that it was a temporary tattoo not a permanent one,” he laughs.

Well Amit, sometimes it’s good to get inked. What say???

No comments:

Audience Favorites