Abbas Khan has a flair for writing

Abbas Khan

Abbas Khan is a funny man. As Biji Pandey in SAB TV’s Lapataganj, he has been winning hearts of television viewers.

“I enjoy shooting for Lapataganj. I have been shooting for more than 12 hours in scorching heat, yet I am having fun. The concept of the show is very funny and lovely,” shares Abbas with Tellychakkar.com.

And guess what? Abbas is one versatile man. Apart from acting, he also has a flair for writing and can weave magic with words.

“When required, I write stories for my show. Furthermore, I am writing a script of my own and I will soon pitch it to channels. When something matures, I will let everyone know about it,” he continues.

Finally, he ends by stating, “I am very thankful to my fans. Wherever I am today is because of them. I love doing comedy and I believe in taking one project at a time.”

Abbas, you certainly know how to tickle the funny bone. Keep rocking!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites