Veena Malik and Karanvir Bohra starrer Mumbai 125 kms completes shooting

Karanvir Bohra and Veena Malik

The shooting of Veena Malik starrer Mumbai 125 Kms, has finally come to an end. The cast of the film was present at the last day of the shoot including actor Karanvir Bohra.

This film is the second original Hindi 3D Movie in Bollywood after Chota Chetan. Director Hemant Madhukar is happy, “I am happy that my movie has finally completed after getting caught by many controversies. Veena is a dedicated actor and she had fulfilled her promised. At last, my film shooting has come to an end.”

Veena was so excited about the film, she said: "It's a 3D horror film with Telugu filmmaker Hemant Madhukar, and it was really hard to shoot. Nowadays many directors claim their film are 3D but actually is a 2D film which is converted into 3D format. We are shooting in 3D which means every shot takes hours sometimes. It's really time consuming because I am playing both the 'thriller' and 'horror' element of the film.”

Karanvir Bohra, too, shared his experience working in a 3D movie. He said, “It was a quite good experience and enjoyed working with Veena and Hemantji. I think it’s not easy to shoot in 3D but Hemantji had worked very perfectly in all terms. I visited Maqdoom Baba Dargah and its all Allah’s Blessing that I got this opportunity.”

No comments:

Audience Favorites