Veena Ka Vivaah - Swayamvar Season 4: Over 70000 suitors vie to marry Veena Malik


After all the many controversies that Veena Malik got into in the past couple of months, her reality show Swayamvar will finally see light of day. The fourth season of Swayamwar on Imagine TV has received an overwhelming response with 71240 prospects having expressed their desire to marry Veena Malik on ‘Veena Ka Vivaah’ – Swaymavar Season 4. While grooms across the globe, from countries like the US, UK, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, New Zealand, Nepal and Pakistan are hopeful of making Veena their bride, majority of the entries have come in from India.


Reacting to the stupendous response for her Swayamvar, a delighted Veena said, “I am humbled by the response I have received and am thrilled that majority of the entries have come in from India. I want to thank everybody for their continuous love, support and faith in me and I hope they will hold my hand in the most important journey of my life.”


Veena will now evaluate and choose her final 16 out of the sevaral entries that came in for her Swayamwar.

No comments:

Audience Favorites