Rishi Khurana wants to make it big in Bollywood

Rishi Khurana

Rishi Khurana has impressed critics and fans alike with his acting talent. He was been a part of the television industry since 1998 and after Choti Bahu season one (Zee TV), he is currently hitting headlines as Ved in Saas Bina Sasural on Sony Entertainment Television (Optimystix). But many are not aware of the fact that Rishi is also a theater artist and has been closely associated with the Yatri Theater Group. Till date, he has performed in more than 200 shows and has been taking the stage for over a decade now.

“I have always wanted to become an actor. Acting is my passion,” he said to Tellychakar.com.

And the actor wants to make it big in Bollywood.

“I did get a movie but things did not materialize. But I am sure that my fans will soon see me on the big screen,” he went on to say.

Furthermore, as a professional he keeps really busy these days, thanks to Saas Bina… “I work from 9am to 9pm. I shoot for 12 hours and if needed, I stretch it for the betterment of my show.”

Quite impressive, Rishi. He also informed that he is good friends with Nitika (Shruti Bapna) and Aishwarya Sakhuja (Toasty) on the set.

“I gel pretty well with both of them,” he smiled.

Rishi, we hope that you enjoy your stint in Saas Bina… and soon enchant your fans on the big screen as well!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites