Pooja Bedi: A vivacious personality

Pooja Bedi

Click on the pic to view slideshow

The beautiful and vivacious Pooja Bedi was here at Tellychakkar.com’s office. Her aura is just so positive that you can’t help smiling with her (Yes, she can have that effect on people). She has been part of films (the famous one being Aamir Khan starrer Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander) and many TV shows: Nach Baliye 3 aired on Star Plus, Colors’ Khatron Ke Khiladi and Sony Entertainment’s Maa Exchange and dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

“It is great to be on the other side of the fence,” she said on having become the guest editor of Tellychakkar.com. And we are sure that she loved being an editor. “I generally come across different kind of journalists that are full of such vague questions which I do not know how to answer,” she said of her experience with reporters.

Pooja is one of the people in the entertainment industry, who have a great lineage to boast of and in spite of that don’t try to bank upon it (Her mother was late Odissi exponent Protima Bedi and her father is International film star Kabir Bedi). “My mother always said that I can do whatever I want till the time I don’t harm anyone or I don’t break the law. I have lived by that philosophy all my life,” she revealed to the enthusiastic TC team.

She also spoke about her experience being part of Colors’ Bigg Boss 5: “After I came out of the house, I found it difficult to do two things at a time. Before entering the show, I was a multi-tasker. But having stayed inside the house without things like phone, cars, computers, etc, I had a hard time handling with these things together.”

Apart from that she has great memories to take back home. “I have made some great friends like Juhi Parmar, Sky aka Akashdeep Saigal and Sunny Leone. They are my friends for life,” Pooja ended.

No comments:

Audience Favorites