Piyush Sahdev wants to spend time with Akangsha on his birthday

Piyush Sahdev

It is time to congratulate, Piyush Sahdev, the handsome actor who is playing a cop in Life OK’s Shapath. Of course, he is doing a commendable job in this series, but there’s another reason to wish him as this hunk celebrates his birthday today. And unlike many of his counterparts, Piyush is not working on his natal day.

Festivities for him started from last night as the actor had a house party yesterday. “It was nice as my entire family and all my friends were present. In fact, it was not just a simple party with some music. There were friends playing guitar and many others were singing and dancing. So it was a fun party that went on till dawn,” the birthday boy reveals to Tellychakkar.com.

What about a special someone? We already know that Piyush is dating beautiful actress Akangsha Rawat. In fact, the actor reveals to us that he has received a gift from Akangsha. “She gifted me a collage that has pictures of us from the time we started dating each other.” Not only this, the best part is that Piyush can’t get his eyes off this collage. “I think it’s the best gift and I have been looking at it since last night. I don’t seem to be getting over it.”

Having enjoyed the celebrations with family and friends, Piyush thinks now he should dedicate the rest of the day to his adorable girlfriend. “From yesterday night till today morning, I was with family and friends, but now I am devoting all my time to Akangsha. I’d be celebrating the rest of my birthday with her,” he beams. Tellychakkar.com is sure that on the itinerary are things like a movie, a romantic dinner and we hope that all this is followed by a good romantic dance.

Here’s wishing Piyush a great life ahead. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites