Mohit Malhotra calls Ram a "prankster" and Sakshi "very caring"

Smart and handsome Mohit Malhotra has come a long way since his Splitsvilla days. After impressing everyone as the village boy in Mitwa, he is currently winning hearts as the perfect husband, brother and son, Karthik in Balaji’s Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (Sony Entertainment Television).

“I was born and brought up in New Delhi. I graduated in Management studies from Delhi University and later went on to pursue International Business from the elite university of California,” shares the handsome lad with Tellychakkar.com.

He also says that it is his brother – Himmanshoo Malhotra of Aapki Antara fame – who encouraged him to enter the world of entertainment.

“I have been around for quite some time now and the journey has been good. I have even Linkfeatured in many commercials.”

So how has the experience been in Bade Achhe? “I love working in Bade Achhe…and it’s a fabulous show. I have had a great experience till date. Even when not working, I hang out with the cast, including Ram and Sakshi. Ram is a big prankster and Sakshi is very caring. We gel wonderfully as a team.”

Furthermore, Mohit wants to try his hand in anchoring as well. “I feel I can be a good anchor.”

So any other show or film in the kitty? “I don’t have any time for other shows and films are not in the pipeline as of now. Currently, Bade Achhe… bada achha chal raha hain mere liye,” he ends.

No comments:

Audience Favorites