Malini Kapoor holds the paintbrush; turns mirror and wall-paint artist

Malini Kapoor

Actors, by nature and by devotion, are creative in nature. They are versatile, but given the hectic nature of the entertainment industry, they are often left with no time to pursue their alternate interests. But whenever at leisure, they do cater to their versatile streak. Beautiful and gracious, Malini Kapoor is one such actress who is currently busy exploring her “artistic” side.

“Whenever I am not working, I take up assignments for mirror and wall painting. I have done research and studied mirror painting and learned that it is a rare form of art,” says Malini to Tellychakkar.com.

She has been pursuing it for almost two years now and has made a mark for herself.

“I do it all by myself. I have a little workshop where I paint mirrors, and lamps. And as far as the wall paintings are concerned, I go to the client’s place and complete it. I personally like bright colours and one day my dream is to hold an exhibition,” she concludes.”

Malini, all the best for your new venture!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites