"Rajanji is like my father," says Ashish Kapoor

Ashish Kapoor

Actor Ashish Kapoor, who started his career as an under cover agent in UTV Bindass’ Emotional Atyachaar, is currently seen in two shows namely Rose Audio Visual Pvt Ltd’s Dekha Ek Khwaab as Prince Uday Veer and as Nikhil Deora (Rashmi’s Husband) in Director’s Kut’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

“I love my job and enjoy acting a lot and I am more than happy with the way the serial is going. I gel around with everyone on the sets; it’s like family to me I gel mostly with my DOP.”

Talking about Rajan Shahi, Ashish says he shares a great bond with him: “Rajanji is like my father, he is a great support and I am attached to him.”

He further adds, “The character that I play is mixed and I always love the way he changes his mood. I love the concept of daily drama. If we are doing daily soaps, there has to be flow of emotions.”

He loves watching his own shows Dekha Ek Khwaab and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. In his free time, he loves to work out and play sports. He was offered two films but somehow the scripts were not appealing at all. “I am open to films,” he ended.

No comments:

Audience Favorites