Hiten Tejwani lets his twins cut his birthday cake

Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani is one fabulous actor; he is currently seen in Balaji Telefilms’ Pavitra Rishta aired on Zee TV. Apart from that, he is also a loving husband (to Gauri Tejwani) and father (to his twin kids). And today is a reason to celebrate as Hiten celebrates his birthday today. By the time Tellychakkar.com managed to speak to the actor, he had already cut three cakes. But out of the three, one was extremely special for him. “The highlight of the day has to be spending time with the family; it is the best moment in the day.” However, he didn’t cut the cake he was supposed to with his family. Why? “My kids want to cut every cake they see, irrespective of the fact if it is their birthday or not. So they cut this cake too,” says the doting father.

Okay. That was about Hiten’s family; now something about his fans. Incidentally, they (his followers) are keeping busy sending him messages through mail and SMS. “I have received many messages from my fans up till now and I am sure throughout the day the number will increase manifold,” Hiten reveals to Tellychakkar.com.

As far as a party is concerned, the handsome actor is unaware of any such plans: “Though I do not know of any such plan, they (his family and friends) better have one. I hope they hLinkaven’t left it on me. I am not going to plan something, at least not on my natal day.” But he does have a gift on his mind. “This one goes out to all my friends and fans, I would love to get a car,” Hiten says with a smile. (We hope they read this and act on it)

In the end, he doesn’t forget to thank his ardent followers; who have loved him for all these years. He has one message for his fans: “Just love me the way you have been till date. It is your love and affection that keeps me going. I feel blessed.”

Here’s wishing Hiten a great life ahead. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites