The actress injured herself during weight training...

The actress injured herself during weight training...

The audience must have noticed that since a few days Ankita Sharma a.k.a Preeto of Imagine's Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto has been seen with an injury on her right hand's two fingers. To know more about the injury we contacted her. Read on.

Ankita shares, "My fingers got an injury and the doctor diagnosed it as a hairline fracture. Therefore, he has advised me to keep both the fingers tied for a few days and if the fracture doesn't recover then I have to go in for a proper plaster."

"I hope my bones recover soon because I certainly don't want to go for a plaster as it won't be allowed in my show," adds Ankita.

When asked about how the injury occurred, Ankita replies, "It happened because I lifted heavy weights at the gym."

Tellybuzz wishes Ankita for a speedy recovery!

ankita sharma, ankita sharma hot, ankita sharma pics, ankita, ankit sharma weading pic, ankita sharma photos, ankita sharma biography, ankita sharma hot pics, ankita sharma wallpapers, ankita sharma images, images of ankita sharma, preeto imagine, photos of ankita sharma, ankita sharma in saree, ankitasharma, ankita sharma photo, pics of ankita sharma, ankita sharma navel, preeto biography, ankita sharma hot photos, hot ankita sharma, ankita sharma hot videos, ankita+sharma, ankita sharma pictures, ankita sharma image

No comments:

Audience Favorites