![]() | |
Full Details of the SHOW
Dimpy Ganguly, who married Rahul Mahajan on national television via the reality show Rahul Dulhania Le Jaayega, is back on the small screen that made her popular.
This time, however, she is acting in a serial called Kahani Chandrakanta Ki on Sahara One.
Just four months after their much-hyped wedding, there were reports of the marriage being in trouble with Dimpy accusing her husband of getting violent with her. But that, she says Rajul Hegde, is a phase most marriages go through.
Why did you choose to make your acting debut in the Hindi serial Kahani Chandrakanta Ki?
As a child, I loved watching historical and mythological shows because of their grand sets, jewellery, clothes and dialogues. Being part of it now is amazing.
After watching Ramayana and Mahabharata, I would think how lucky these people are to get to wear such lovely costumes. I used to dress up as a kid and enact various characters with my mom's jewellery and sarees.
I have done a couple of Bengali fictions earlier, but when I was offered this role, there was no way I could turn it down. Besides, it's not a negative character like most other nagins.
Image: Dimpy Ganguly

No comments:
Post a Comment