Revved up on success- Sakshi Tanwar

Revved up on success- Sakshi Tanwar

Sakshi Tanwar is not only a popular figure on television but a talented actress who recaptured her glory with her hit show Sony’s Bade Achche Lagte Hain. At the Big Star Entertainment Awards, she was in all glory, dolled up in a sari and with a spring in her step. Was she confident on winning some awards? We ask her about doing a film with Ekta and the success of her show.

Showing 1 of 6 images




Success of show

When we all work towards a goal and it becomes a hit, the feeling of euphoria is unbelievable. When the product works, the drive from home to work doesn’t seem long and the hours don’t seem endless either. I am enjoying my work and I couldn’t be happier that the audiences love Bade Achche Lagte Hain.




Film with Ekta
I heard about this but I have no clue if I am doing a film with Ekta. She is the best person to answer this question. You should ask her. As for doing films in the future, if I like the story and the character offered to me, I would love to do films.





Her Sari
I had gone to Banaras and I bought this Banarsi sari. I love the rust colour and the texture of the fabric. This occasion seemed apt to wear it. I like wearing saris as I have worn them for my TV shows too in the past.




New Year plans
I will be at home celebrating New Year’s with my family. With hectic schedules I don’t get enough time with them, so this would be a great opportunity to ring in the New Year with the people I love.




Winning awards

Awards matter as they are the recognition for the whole team. It is a support for the whole team. We will keep doing good work till the audiences’ appreciates our work.




Red bindi style
Sakshi wore a red bindi with her banarsi sari and a blouse that showed off her back. “I love the colour red and it worked well. And deep back blouses too work wonders.”

No comments:

Audience Favorites