Parul Chauhan is gearing up for her new avtaar in Bidaai

Parul Chauhan is gearing up for her new avtaar in Bidaai, and her close friend and co star Sara gets to be her tutor...

Gearing up for her soon to be revealed avtaar, co-star and best friend Parul Chauhan (Ragini of Bidaai) has been taking special lessons from Sara Khan in draping the saree.

Known for playing the sati-savitri saree clad wife of the mentally challenged character, Alekh (Angad Hasija), Sara aka Sadhana is a master when it comes to draping the 6 yard saree.

“I have learned to wear a saree from Sara as in the coming episodes, I will be wearing it more often in the show”, says Parul.

“I know to wear it the Gujju way as well as the simple way. Sara taught me the perfect way in which I can plait my saree and also to manage the palloo. Now I am confident of managing my saree very well”, adds the charming Parul.

However, when asked whether she is comfortable this way, the actress is quick to say, “To be frank, I am not at all comfortable. I remember recently I was shooting for a scene where I had to run and that too in a saree. It turned out to be so funny,” she quips with a smile.

So far, Parul was required to wear simple salwar kameez in Rajan Shahi’s Bidaai, but with her new look on the anvil, she will be seen sporting sarees more often with the change in the track.

For Parul, we can only say that she needs to go thro’ all this to become the ideal bahu and wife of television!!

More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites