Lataa Saberwal of Sahara One’s Saas V/s Bahu had a shocking experience recently

.
Lataa Saberwal had a shocking experience recently, when a bus banged into her car. Luckily, the actress escaped unhurt...

Lataa Saberwal, who was last seen in Sahara One’s Saas V/s Bahu had a shocking experience recently, when a bus banged into her car.

“I was getting back from the shoot of Rajan Shahi’s Yeh Rishtha Kya Kehlata Hai when, near the Inorbit Mall, a bus banged against my car. Luckily, I was not hurt but my car is badly smashed from the back side”, quips a shocked Lataa.

Lataa was accompanied by Sanjeeda Sheikh too in the car, who also escaped without any injury. “The driver of the bus was drunk I guess, and when I got out of the car to have a word with him, a big crowd gathered there and I was feeling so bad to fight it out. There was not even a single cop around to handle the situation”, recollects the actress.


Lataa who is part of Rajan Shahi’s upcoming serial on Star Plus, Yeh Rishtha Kya Kehlata Hai will be seen playing the female lead’s mother. The actress is also on course to make her comeback in Sahara One’s Ghar Ek Sapna. “It was a mutual decision taken by the channel and production house to focus on other tracks in Ghar Ek Sapna. I am very eager to get back to shooting, as we are all like one family”, quips the gorgeous actress.

Lastly, when asked about Rajan Shahi’s show, the actress preferred to be silent and said, “I can’t reveal anything, but I can say that I am enjoying work out there”.

No comments:

Audience Favorites