Krushna, Bakhtiyar and Sudha to turn judges

.

Reality shows are the latest trend on every channel and Doordarshan too has jumped the bandwagon. The channel is coming up with its biggest dance reality show in recent times with Krushna Abhishek, Sudha Chandran and Bakhtiyar Irani as judges.

Worst Television Judges!



A reliable source informs, "DD will soon launch a dance reality show with Sudha Chandran, Krushna Abhishek and Bakhtiyar Irani as judges. There will be thirty two contestants. All the contestants are common people. The title of this show is Crazy Kiya Re and will launch on December 11 on a prime time slot. It is a 30 minute weekly show."

Krushna Abhishek said, "Yes, I am doing this show and we are going to start shooting from the 6th of this month. But I will be in a better position to comment on it after a few days."

TOP Indian Reality Shows


Talking of his role as a judge Bakhtiyar Irani says, "I will try to be a fair judge and I will never be biased towards the contestants no matter which sex, religion, they belong to. Every one should know what is happening in the show, so it will be open and fair. I will see to it that this show is not biased or unfair in any way."


Sudha Chandran said, "After Jhalak Dikhla Jaa I did not want to do any dance reality show as a contestant. I took up this show as I have to judge the contestants and I am looking forward to it."

Though it may be late in day to come up with yet another dance reality show we do hope that DD gets it right this time.

World's No.1 Forum is one click away



No comments:

Audience Favorites