Did you know that Srijita De, the leading lady from Annu Ki Ho Gayee Wah Bhai Wah, acted in a film with Akshay Kumar?

Srijita De

Did you know that Srijita De, the leading lady from Annu Ki Ho Gayee Wah Bhai Wah, acted in a film with Akshay Kumar? If not, listen to what she has to say. "I had gone to the Balaji Telefilms office to collect my cheque, after which I was passing by the Yashraj Films office. (Both the offices are located in the same lane in suburban Mumbai)The thought of giving a portfolio to Yashraj suddenly came to my mind and since I had a ready portfolio with me, I handed it over to the security guard. And forgot about it after a few days."

After some time, she got a call from Yashraj Films asking her to come and meet them. "By then I had forgotten about the portfolio so I was wondering what it was all about! Halfway through the conversation I realised that they were calling me for an audition. When I went for the audition, I was even more excited -- it was for Tashan."

If you still don't recollect the role she played in the movie, think of a village girl who shared a lot of screen space with Akki. That's our Srijita!


More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites