Bidaai retains the numero uno position

It is the simplicity of the show and the appealing track of Bidaai that has again placed it to the number one slot. Even the strike hasn’t affected the viewership of the show and post the strike Bidaai has touched a TRP of 7.3 and on Thursday the show even reached a mark of 8.

An excited producer Rajan Shahi says, “I think it is the conviction and faith of the team that has helped us make a mark for ourselves. There were certain apprehensions when the strike was over as people were not sure if we would be able to sustain the viewership and the TRP of the show. But I think the team’s honesty and perseverance has worked in favour of the show and we have got better TRPs. I have never altered the track to suit any particular trend on TV.”

“It boosts one’s morale when you see the results in the form of rise in TRPs and it motivates you to work even harder. I would just like to advice my team to not let the success go to their heads and that they should remain grounded and continue the hard work. I also want to tell them that nothing is permanent not even the success. With the award functions nearing I just wish my cast and crew all the best and hope that the hard work and talent gets acknowledged and we bag as many awards as we deserve”, adds the producer.

With success comes the responsibility, so how much of pressure is the producer facing to cope with the rising expectations of the audiences? “The sense of responsibility has grown immensely and one indeed is working even harder to meet up with the expectations of the viewers. People are going to judge me and my team according to the standards set on my first show so now I have started giving in extra time to my second show”, avers the producer.

We hope the success streak continues in the second show as well.

No comments:

Audience Favorites