Reshmi Ghosh smoke

Define fashion?
According to me fashion is something that enhances your style yet makes you feel comfortable and confident.


Who chooses your clothes?
I don’t shop without my boyfriend Amit. I always see to it that he accompanies me whenever I go for shopping. He gives me the best suggestions. Whenever I have gone for shopping alone, I have ended up buying stupid things. I also like some of my close friends to accompany me for shopping as people who are close to you know your style and your personality, so they give you the right suggestions.


Do you like to accessorise yourself?
I like to accessorise myself. I am fond of long ear rings. I generally like wearing bangles with long ear rings on Indian clothes. For western clothes, I like to wear bracelets with ear rings. Most importantly I like wearing a good pair of shoes and carry a good hair style.

Is there any particular brand that you prefer for clothes?
I am not brand oriented. I pick my clothes from near by localities. I know some of the designers who at times design clothes for me. I love wearing saris. I buy saris these days for most of the occasions.

What is your favorite destination for shopping?
Bangkok. I have been there only once and that visit was for a fashion show. Unfortunately at that time I had not carried too much money with me for shopping and I regretted this big time. I also like to shop from Dubai.


Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?
I like wearing short dresses enhancing my shoulder line and my long legs. I have a fantastic shoulder line so I feel confident in such dresses but I avoid low necklines. Though I have done a lot of modeling, I have never worn something that showed my cleavage. I am very careful and particular about this one thing. I feel that one can look stylish and sensuous without exposing too much.

Who is your favourite designer?
Sabyasachi Mukherjee is my favourite designer. I started my career with him. When I walked the ramp for him, he was also a fashion choreographer. I also like Ritu Kumar’s clothes.

A must have in your purse?
A deodorant, lipstick and a kohl pencil. Being a known face you are expected to look good even when you are hanging around in the market place. So a lipstick and a kohl pencil always come handy.

What are the make-up products that you prefer?
I am a religious buyer of a brand called ‘Forever Living’. It is an American brand that has Aloe Vera content in its products. I can vouch for its products. I have recommended them to some of my friends and they have thanked me for this. They have an outlet in Bandra. I am also buying MAC these days.

A fashion tip.
Dress something in which you feel utmost comfortable and confident.

A make- up tip.
Firstly I would like to tell all the readers to drink a lot of water. It intoxicates your skin. Even I did not drink much water but now that I have to practice dance for Nach Baliye 4, I end up consuming lot of water. One should also drink Aloe Vera juice to have a good skin. I generally wear lipstick and a kaajal. In fact I always wear a lipstick as I am born with very dark lips and often people assume that I smoke. It gets embarrassing at times. So I always wear a lipstick to camouflage it.


More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites