Rati and Arjun exposed

.

Webnsn.com met up with good pals Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani on the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum. This vivacious pair seemed to be upbeat with life and their show. Their chemistry and friendship was obvious when they divulged details about each other. But are they only good friends or is there something cooking between them? You decide.

A light hearted banter with Rati and Arjun.

What was the first thought that came to your mind when you met each other for the first time?

Rati: I knew him even before we started working together for Miley Jab…We had met two years ago through a common friend at a party. At that time, I did not really think much about him.

Arjun: But there must have been some thought that came to your mind. I know it would have been something good. So please tell what you thought of me.Source: Here


Rati: Someone is eager to hear praise but that is not coming in.

Arjun: When I first saw Rati, I felt that she is a nice sweet girl and when I came to know that I will be playing a role opposite her, I felt that it will be fun working with her.

What is the equation that you share with each other?

Arjun: We feel very comfortable with each other. Not every one is comfortable with their co-actors but we are. As actors, many a times we have to do scenes where there is a physical proximity and girls generally feel uncomfortable in such scenes. For example, there were lifts in the salsa dance sequence and she was feeling totally comfortable because we share a great comfort level with each other. I am lucky to have a friend cum co-star in her.

Rati: Thank you for saying that. I too have to say that we share a good friendship and comfort level.

How different are the two of you from your characters Nupur and Mayank?

Arjun: I am quite the opposite of Mayank. I was not at all studious when I was in college whereas Mayank is too studious. Mayank is not even interested in love whereas that is not the case with me. I totally believe in love. I think love is the most beautiful moment that we all go through. You know something? The best part about love is to love.

I hope someday I get a chance to play a character that is similar to me. The only similarity that I share with Mayank is that both of us are good at dancing.

Rati: Like Nupur I too am very bubbly but unlike her I am not ignorant. I love the character that I am playing as it is so very similar to me in real life. I am also getting to do something different as the role I am playing is unlike from what I played in my previous serial Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai. Source: Here

One thing about him/her that you don’t like?

Rati: He does a lot of wrestling with me on the sets. His hands and legs are always on the go which I completely hate. But he is really a sweet guy.

Arjun: She is nice but she gets hyper and extra sensitive at times. She gets upset with me about minor things and I have to try hard to change her mood. Whenever she gets upset I have to plead for atleast 30 minutes before she relents. Another thing that I don’t like about her is that she applies too much of make-up.

Rati: He is lying. I hate wearing too much make-up.

Can you name one song that suits him/her the best?

Rati: Bachna Ae Haseeno… Now I don’t have to tell you why as the song says it all.

Arjun: Khuda Jaane… from the film Bachna Ae Haseeno as it is her favorite song. This song always reminds me of her as she likes this song and I have heard this song very often with her.Source: Here

One thing that many people don’t know about him/ her?

Rati: That girls need to be cautious of him (laughs). I am only kidding. I can’t think of any such thing. Arjun you tell me what is that one thing about you that many people generally don’t know?

Arjun: People generally don’t know that I am extremely short tempered. Not many people know that she is very sensitive. She appears to be a fun loving, chirpy and a loud but she is very sensitive. As I mentioned earlier, she gets hurt with even minor issues.

Do you guys have fights and disagreements?

Rati: Yes, as actors we often have disagreements related to work but nothing major. We sort out our differences by mutual understanding. For instance, if we are having a difference of opinion pertaining to a particular dialogue, we would talk it out with each other and with the director and sort it out.

Arjun: It is the level of understanding that helps solve our disagreements.

The cutest thing about him/her?

Rati: It is his smile. He has a broad and cute smile. When I see his smile my anger vanishes.

Arjun: I love her nose. I rub my finger on her nose during the shoots and her make-up gets wiped on my finger.

Rati: Oh my God! Are you are teasing me about my nose? I will have to get a plastic surgery done now.


More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites