Raja abused me physically and mentally: Sambhavana Seth

.


Raja abused me physically and mentally: Sambhavana Seth

Q: How was your experience in the show?


It was a good experience in spite of Raja, who made my life miserable; I though don’t care about it and gave it back to him then and there. Overall it was a nice feel and I made some good friends Ehsaan, Diana, Ketki, who is like a motherly figure to me. Also, because of this show, I got immense popularity which I didn’t expect; and I am very much glad about it.

Q: How do you feel after coming out of the house?

It is a great feeling and I feel so much relieved now. I made a guest appearance on the show for a week and was waiting to come out. After Diana left, I too wanted to follow; in fact I met her yesterday and it feels nice to have got back.

Q: What are your thoughts on Raja Chaudhary?

Raja is a goonda, a psychic case; he is not a normal human-being. All the popularity that he has is because of his misbehaviour. He is known to have abused a reporter and he was also not in good terms with his wife. He has misbehaved with me; I didn’t expect such things but I learnt to give it back to him then and there. He is great with pretending; all that love and affection that he claims to have for his wife and kid is absolutely false. He is an attention monger, full of masala and nothing else; I have no respect for him.

Q: You remarked during your guest appearance that you wanted to meet Payal outside the Big Boss household; Why? And what were you intending to do outside the house?

It is a done thing. I just happened to say that because I was really frustrated because Payal spoke all dirty things about me which was not right. So I just wanted to give it back to her and told her to meet me outside.

Q: Now that Payal apologised, are you still angry with her?

Not at all… I have left it back in the house. But for some reason, Payal and I can never be friends. I have better things to do in life.

Q: You had told your housemates that you were leaving all the misgivings back in the house… so why are you bitching about Raja? And are you prepared to take the criticism that may arise due to this statement of yours?
I want to make one thing clear; I can never excuse Raja for abusing me physically, mentally, emotionally and psycholoSambhavana, big bossgically. But other things have been forgotten and left back in the house; after all this is a game and I played it, but there was a limit that Raja crossed which was not right. Everything else was fine but for the worst part ‘Raja’.

More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites