Poor boy, no work but What’s keeping Jay busy?

Jay Bhanushali who shot to fame as Neev of Kayamath had shocked his fans with his decision of quitting the show. He was last seen in Balaji’s reality show Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket and since then he is not doing anything on TV. The actor who is currently chilling and meeting friends plans to return with a bang and in a complete new avatar.


Says Jay, “My fans will not get to see me on TV till next year as I am not jumping at offers. I want to do something that’s exciting and which will enable me to showcase my talent which in turn will make my viewers happy. I am behaving like any other normal person playing cricket and roaming all over the city. I spend my time playing cricket with friends and meeting my friends in the country.”

“I am also working out a lot. I will surprise my fans with my complete new avatar. I am trying a lot of hairstyles and looks. I want to comeback with a fresh look. Currently I am doing a lot of stage shows and most probably I will comeback on TV in the month of February,” adds the actor.

Let’s see if this is worth a wait!

No comments:

Audience Favorites