Bidaai stars honoured


The four young leads of Bidaai - Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan, Angad Hasija and Kinshuk Mahajan - were honoured by kids of St. Rock High School yesterday. The award was given to acknowledge their success in the world of television at such a young age.


"We went there on Friday for school function where they honoured all four of us for achieving success at early age. It was a lot of fun .There were few performances also like a few kids performed on a song. They also performed a drama for us," informs Sara.

"Then after performances got over they called us on stage and gave us gifts and flowers. We too distributed prizes to kids. We all gave small speeches…however as soon as I started talking kids were screaming and then asked me where is Ali. I was so amazed with that they knew everything about me. It was good experience; it reminded me of my school,” adds the young actress.


Talking about her school memories as a kid she says, “I was never a quiet student. I was naughtiest girl in my class. I used to do lots of masti and also got a lot of punishments for that. I was very talkative person and my teacher always used to throw me out of the class for that!"

Source: www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites