Telly stars go Diwali shopping

.
Dhanteras popularly known as Dhantrayodashi is one of the most important festivals of the Hindu tradition. The day involves lots of shopping of articles made of gold and silver or any new utensil which symbolizes good luck.


Reshmii Ghosh



Reshmii Ghosh,
who is busy rehearsing for NB believes that apart from shopping for herself, this year she will also buy something for her newly born niece. “My younger sister gave birth to a baby girl and on Diwali I’ll buy silver bangles and payal for my niece,” says Reshmi.

Avinash Mukherjee



Avinash Mukherjee
says he will gift himself a day off! Excited about the festival, he says “I will do lots of shopping for myself. Also papa has already gifted me a laptop for Dhanteras!”

Rajshri thakur



Apart from regular shopping which is in store for all of us on Diwali, Rajshri Thakur popularly known as Saloni, plans to buy a kanjivaram saree for herself as well as lots of gifts for her family and friends.

Romit Raj



Mumma’s boy Romit Raj says his mom is the one who buys some thing on Dhanteras. “I shop but for Dhanteras mom decides what to purchase… last year she bought some gold coins. I don’t know what she has decided for this year!”

Sharad Kelkar


Sharad Kelkar
is a party animal and is looking forward to doing just that on Diwali too. The actor also plans to buy something for his mom and wife, Kirti, but he hasn’t decided on that special gift just yet.

No comments:

Audience Favorites